Emer is a partner in our corporate & commercial team. Emer has extensive experience working with both Irish organisations and international businesses across all sectors.
Emer specialises in cross border mergers and reorganisations, foreign direct investment, corporate restructurings and business transformation, mergers, acquisitions and disposals, general corporate law and corporate governance and compliance.
Prior to joining Beauchamps as a partner, Emer worked as Deputy General Counsel at Aviva Ireland and was a Director in the corporate department of another of Ireland’s leading corporate law firms.
- Just Eat on the Irish aspects of its reorganisation in connection with its purchase of Menulog
- ABM Corporation on corporate governance and compliance
- Cartamundi Group on its acquisition of Hasbro Toys Inc. business and facilities in Ireland
- Companies on domestic and international restructures and re-organisations
A global high fashion brand on corporate and governance matters in Ireland
A large international organisation on corporate governance and compliance matters in the context of implementation a cross- border merger into Ireland
Board of Directors of a large organisation in connection with the preparation and documentation of a Compliance Statement under the Companies Act 2014
- A large multinational insurance company on its compliance requirements for doing business in Ireland