Gavin is a partner in our energy & natural resources group. Gavin works closely with energy companies, developers, funders and investors on a wide range of energy projects and has significant specialist experience in the energy sector - in particular advising on wind farm and solar PV developments.
Gavin has particular expertise in energy law, real estate and corporate law.
- Allied Irish Banks plc, as lender’s legal advisor, on the project finance of a portfolio of wind farms in the Republic of Ireland
- Triodos Bank, as lender’s legal advisor, on the project finance of Gurteen Wind Farm
- BNRG Renewables in the securing of property rights for BNRG’s proposed large scale ground mounted solar farm developments in the Republic of Ireland
- Terra Solar on an investment of €2.5 million by ESB
- ABO Wind, as owner’s legal advisor, on Milestone and Castlewaller Wind Farms
- Grange Backup Power on its proposed development of a 115MW electricity power station in Grange Castle, Co. Dublin