Katherine is a partner and head of our private client & family law team. Katherine specialises in in family law and has particular expertise in financial settlements, separation and divorce, international divorce matters and issues relating to custody and access to children, surrogacy and adoption law, and has represented children in public law cases.
Katherine is a certified mediator and member of the Mediators Institute of Ireland.
Katherine previously ran her own successful practice in South County Dublin, before joining Beauchamps in July 2013.
- Private individual in a high profile separation in High Court involving complex commercial property issues
- Wife on maintaining her divorce jurisdiction in England
- Couple on the adoption of a child from sub-Saharan Africa
- A mother in relation to relocation to UAE when her children were remaining in Ireland
- Private individuals on jurisdictional issues in Spain, Italy and Greece
- Cohabitants in claims in the Circuit Court and High court
- Irish couples in relation to surrogacy applications