Samantha is an Associate Solicitor in our Private Client team. She advises clients across a range of areas including Succession Planning, Wills, The Administration of Estates, Trusts and associated tax issues. Samantha also specialises in Wardship Applications, the creation and registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney and Advanced Medical Directives. Samantha is also a skilled conveyancer with over 10 years experience acting for both vendors and purchasers.
Samantha is a member of The Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (STEP) Ireland since 2010 and has also lectured on the STEP Ireland Diploma in Trusts and Estate Planning course.
- High net worth individuals on the drafting of tax efficient wills and tax efficient transfers of assets by gift or inheritance
- Trustees and beneficiaries in the administration of trusts including contentious Trusts and the dissolution of Trusts
- Private individuals on the administration of estates including contentious probate applications
- Private individuals on the drafting and registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney and living wills
- Private Individuals on the making of Wardship applications in the High Court
- Private individuals on the sale, purchase and mortgaging of residential property, including the resolution of complex title issues