Triona is an associate in our employment & benefits team. Triona works with SMEs, corporates, public bodies, not for profit organisations and individual private clients across a range of risk, contentious and policy issues / scenarios.
Triona has broad expertise in HR policies, terms of engagement, compensation and benefits, confidentiality, grievance and disciplinary procedures, individual and collective redundancies, the HR implications of mergers and acquisitions (including transfer of undertakings and work-related immigration issues), performance management, termination of employment, workplace investigations, data protection, whistleblowing, unfair dismissals, severance agreements and general employment law matters.
Triona has a proven track record and capability in employment law. She combines technical expertise and excellent knowledge of all areas of employment law with well-developed client, case and project management skills.
- A leading international infrastructure group on a High Court injunction application threatened by an employee seeking to restrain dismissal by reason of redundancy
- A global freight forwarding and supply chain on confidentiality issues
- A food manufacturer on the HR implications of a merger and acquisition
- An international hotel management company on termination of employment settlement negotiations and drafted the resulting severance agreement
- A State body on managing performance, misconduct and professional difficulties towards preferred outcome
- A weight management franchisor on transfer of undertakings
- A mobile attribution and analytics software company on the drafting of an Executive Employment Agreement for and advised on post termination restrictions
- A hotel and restaurant linen supply business on transfer of undertakings, to include, an overview of the TUPE process and answering queries relating to this process