Ainsley is a partner and head of our award-winning energy & natural resources group. He has over 15 years’ experience advising clients in the energy sector. Ainsley and his team have extensive experience representing clients involved in wind farm projects, bioenergy, hydro, solar PV, AD and CHP. Ainsley specialises in energy law, planning and development, corporate law and contract negotiation.
Ainsley has spoken at numerous conferences and regularly contributes to a variety of industry publications. Ainsley is also included in the Energy Ireland Yearbook as one of the “leading movers and shakers in the energy sector”.
- ABO Wind, as owner’s legal advisor, on Milestone, Castlewaller, Clogheravaddy and Sheskin Wind Farms
- Allied Irish Banks plc, as lender’s legal advisor, on Carrownaweelaun, Kilmeedy and Crockbrack Hill Wind Farms
- Triodos Bank, as lender’s legal advisor, on Gurteen Wind Farm
- AGNA on the development of a 200MW solar PV project in Libya
- Grange Backup Power on the development of a 115MW electricity power station in Grange Castle, Co. Dublin
- Vayu on its Power Purchase Agreements and other contracts in Ireland