Aisling is an associate in our commercial real estate team, acting for landlords, tenants, investors (private equity and other fund investors), sporting bodies, multi-national and domestic entities advising on all aspects of commercial property.
Aisling has particular expertise working with both landlords and tenants in commercial leasing matters including the negotiation of agreements for lease, licences for works, complex rent review provisions and break options. Aisling has experience advising on the acquisition, disposal, financing, leasing and licensing of various types of commercial properties including offices, mixed commercial and residential developments, industrial sites, hotel premises and retail units.
- A large Irish fashion retailer on the acquisition and sale of high street retail stores nationwide.
- An International Hotel Management Company on the acquisition, sale, leasing and financing of hotels throughout Ireland and recently on the sale and leaseback of a premises in Dublin 2 for €17 million.
- A Property Development Company in the leasing of multiple commercial and retail units in a large Dublin business park, including negotiating licence for works, agreements for lease, break options, rent concession agreements, surrenders and lease variations.
- Various National Sporting Bodies on a variety of property and ongoing asset management matters.
- A receiver on the ongoing management and disposal of a portfolio of commercial properties including remediation of title defects and regularising tenancies involving negotiating surrenders, dilapidations settlements, new leases and licences.
- A domestic HR Company in the sale and leaseback of headquarter office space in Dublin 2 as well as leasing multiple office spaces throughout Ireland.
- An International IT Company in taking a lease of headquarter office space in Dublin 4.
- A Private Equity Fund on the sale and acquisition of a portfolio of city centre commercial investment properties.