Caoimhe is an associate in our commercial real estate team and our specialised housing team. Caoimhe works with public bodies, Approved Housing Bodies, local authorities and developers on all aspects of commercial and residential property.
Caoimhe specialises in social housing and bulk acquisition projects, with a strong knowledge in acquisition, construction, structuring, financing, disposal and leasing of various types of property, including mixed commercial and residential developments, shopping centres, retail parks and office developments.
- Housing and Sustainable Communities Agency (Housing Agency) on the acquisition and sale of second-hand properties, family hubs, and new builds with particular expertise on bulk acquisitions of both second-hand units in a development, entire developments of houses and / or apartments, and new build developments
- Respond on development, acquisition and construction aspects of housing developments; drafting and negotiating collateral warranties, letters of appointment, performance bonds, and building contracts; liaising with funders to ensure all requirements are met; liaising with developer’s solicitors to achieve conclusion of transactions in a timely fashion
- Local Authorities on the acquisition of second hand properties, new build properties, and acquisitions under Part V of the Planning and Development Act 2000
- Development Agreements relating to the development of standalone units, commercial developments and housing and mixed-use developments
- Banks and financial institutions in carrying out security reviews, disposal of property by way of receiver sales and mortgagee in possession sales, and advising options for restructure and / or enforcement
- Retail and commercial tenants in connection with lettings and licences in shopping centres, retail parks, office blocks and in standalone premises, both long term and short term and all related advices in connection with works
- Residential Housing acting in the sale and purchase of one off residential housing units for both first time buyers, property investors and private landlords