Fidelma is a partner in our commercial property team. Fidelma works with financial institutions, developers, property managers, government bodies, sporting bodies, housing bodies and insolvency practitioners and practises in all aspects of property law.
Fidelma is known for her strong experience advising on the acquisition, structuring, financing, disposal and leasing of various types of property, including mixed commercial and residential developments, shopping centres, retail parks and office developments.
Fidelma also has experience in banking, project finance, and property due diligence.
- National Asset Residential Property Services DAC (a subsidiary of NAMA) on its social housing initiative which involves the acquisition of circa 2,000 residential units from NAMA debtors/receivers and the lease by way of long term lease to approved housing bodies funded by housing authorities
- Respond! Housing Association on various acquisitions and development projects to deliver substantial numbers of social housing units
- Housing Agency on the acquisition of housing units under its vacant housing purchase initiative both in trust for local authorities and for onward sale to approved housing bodies
- Banks and financial institutions in carrying out security reviews, advising on property disputes, remediation requirements, property sales and options for restructure and/or enforcement ,as well as acting for banks on the government’s mortgage to rent initiative
- A range of insolvency practitioners in connection with the disposal of commercial and residential properties throughout Ireland including office blocks, retail units, apartment blocks, land banks and distressed properties with title issues and related problems
- Retail and commercial tenants (including institutional investors) in connection with lettings and licences in shopping centres, retail parks, office blocks and in standalone premises, both long term and short term and all related advices in connection with works
- Thomond Park Stadium Company Limited in conjunction with the Munster Branch IRFU on various commercial property aspects of the redevelopment of Thomond Park Stadium, Limerick
- Developer in relation to Manor Mills Shopping Centre, Maynooth, Co. Kildare on the sale and letting of commercial, residential and office elements
- Developer in relation to the development, construction, financing and ongoing leasing of the Longford N4 Axis Centre