Gillian is an associate in our corporate & commercial team and is a key member of the specialised enterprise team. Her experience includes advising in the areas of corporate law, shareholders agreements, intellectual property, technology law, venture capital investments, corporate structuring projects, corporate governance, and the sale and purchase of private companies. Gillian has particular expertise in advising on seed capital investments.
Gillian works with works with investors and investees across all sectors including food, financial and medical technologies, as well as with a range of international and domestic companies and public bodies. Her experience includes advising on IP and technology law, shareholders agreements, venture capital investments, corporate structuring projects, the sale and purchase of private companies, and corporate governance.
- Enterprise Ireland in respect of its investments into Start-up companies and in relation to its shareholding in such entities including the sale of same
- Various Start-up Companies in relation to investment rounds
- Various Small Companies in relation to IP issues including advising on applying for trademarks and preparing deeds of assignment of intellectual property rights
- A Green Energy Company in relation to applying for domestic trademark and advising upon European trademark
- A Food and Beverage Company on trademark and potential conflicts and organising search reports
- A Beverage Company in relation to a trademark dispute and assisting in the preparation of documentation for commercial court