Mark is a partner in our corporate & commercial team. Mark works with clients in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors on a range of corporate and commercial matters.
Mark has significant experience in advisory work in the areas of business regulation, corporate governance, public administration, grants/funding and commercial agreements.
Mark’s charity and not for profit clients include national and international healthcare, childcare, disability and poverty relief / homelessness organisations, as well as religious congregations and educational bodies. He also has an extensive public sector practice.
- Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General on a range of issues relating to its auditing and reporting functions under the Comptroller and Auditor General (Amendment) Act 1993
- Charities Regulatory Authority on a wide range of matters arising out of the Charities Act 2009
- Ordnance Survey Ireland on commercial issues relating to the sale and re-use of mapping data
- Nearly 60 community development companies on their merger into local development partnerships, a project carried out under the auspices of Pobal
- Extern, a North / South youth support charity, on closer integration of its companies from a management and corporate governance perspective
- Foróige, the National Youth Development Organisation, on the implementation of its corporate governance review