The team is known for their broad experience advising on a public and regulatory law at national, EU and international levels including compliance with statutory obligations, the exercise of powers and functions to the interpretation of primary and secondary legislation, due process, ultra vires issues and judicial review proceedings.
Our lawyers approach is to not just identify problems, but focus on developing a tailored solution that will best meet their clients’ unique needs.
Our clients include:
- The Health Information Quality Authority (HIQA)
- The National Disability Authority
- The Law Society of Ireland
- The Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland
- The Dental Council
- The Irish Auditing & Accounting Supervisory Authority (IAASA)
Beauchamps has ‘excellent experience in regulation.’
‘Industry stand-out’ Edward Evans heads the team.