Daniel is partner and head of our banking & finance team. Daniel works with Irish and international financial institutions and has broad expertise in corporate lending, including acquisition finance, construction finance, project finance and secured lending.
Daniel has particular experience in lending transactions with senior, mezzanine and subordinated debt tranches; multi-jurisdictional lending transactions; intercreditor arrangements; acting for the sellers and buyers of loan portfolios; security reviews; receiverships, examinerships and structured workouts.
- Colony Northstar Inc on the financing and taking of security of prominent Irish assets at the Spencer Dock, IFSC, Dublin; and on the acquisition of a significant loan portfolio
- Various Clients on a number of portfolio transactions regarding significant non-performing loan portfolio sales
- WLR Cardinal Mezzanine Finance Company Limited on high profile transactions involving loans and security relating to prime real estate in Dublin, a major regional shopping centre, and acquisition of loan portfolios
- Asset management firm on the establishment of a loan origination vehicle for commercial real estate lending in the Irish market
- Established pillar banks in relation to the financing of significant projects in the commercial real estate, development, leisure, technology, food, retail and medical device sectors
- International private investment firm in relation to its participation in a significant real estate redevelopment project in the Dublin Docklands area