The COVID-19 pandemic is having a profound effect on all areas of business, including preventing many businesses from performing their contractual obligations.
This short video looks at how to manage commercial contracts from a legal perspective and to help put in place new commercial solutions to give businesses some certainty.
5 Key Actions We Advise Clients With Commercial Contracts to Take Are:
- Identify the relevant performance failure.
- Assess your contract defences / remedies.
- Agree the things that can be done, the commercial solutions.
- Engage with the other party with clear commercial and legal plan.
- Document your variation agreement and future proof your contracts.
Should you have any further questions or require specific legal advice, you can contact the speakers directly:
Edward Evans, Partner, Corporate and Commercial, Beauchamps - email@example.com
Jennifer Ryan, Associate, Corporate and Commercial, Beauchamps - firstname.lastname@example.org