Our dedicated company secretarial team brings a singular focus to supporting our clients in meeting all of their compliance obligations under Irish company law.
With a rapidly changing regulatory environment, understanding and keeping up to date on legal and legislative changes can be challenging for any company. We provide clients with a full suite of cost effective company secretarial services, tailored to support the specific requirements of each individual client.
Our company secretarial team consists of highly-regarded specialists who can draw on extensive domestic and international experience from working both as in-house counsel and as external advisers, ensuring we understand our client’s perspective as well as their business objectives. Whatever sector a business operates in, we will ensure their corporate affairs are in order.
- Company Formations, Business Name Registration and Registered Office Services
- Annual Compliance Services including annual return filings
- Corporate governance & company compliance advice
- Attendance at Board / Shareholder Meetings and minute taking; arranging Annual General Meetings
- Maintenance of minute books and registers
- Preparation of Director/Shareholder Minutes and Resolutions
- CRO filings
- Preparation and filing of the Beneficial Ownership Register
- Share Compliance and arranging any share transfers or capital reductions, redemptions or share buy backs
- Voluntary Strike Offs, Liquidations and Restoration of Companies
- Company Conversions
- Arranging Section 137 Bonds (if no EEA director on Board of Directors)
- Provision of board room and other support facilities for meetings of the Company and its Directors
- Custody of the Company Seal