Beauchamps is proud to be recognised once again as a Leading Law Firm in the recently published 2023 EMEA edition of Legal 500.
The 2023 edition identifies the firms that are providing the most cutting-edge and innovative advice to clients, and we are delighted to have been recommended in 15 practice areas, including, for the first time White Collar Crime, led by partner Thomas O'Dwyer. We have also been listed as a "Firm to Watch" for our Construction practice led by partner Richard Stowe.
A total of 35 of our lawyers are recognised for their standout contribution to respective practices and 8 of our partners have been recognised as "Leading Individuals" in their speciality areas:
- Daniel Cashman (Banking & Finance) - Leading Individual
- Shaun O'Shea (Corporate, Commercial & MA) - Leading Individual
- Máire Cunningham (Corporate, Commercial & MA) - Leading Individual
- Maureen Daly (Data Privacy & Data Protection) - Leading Individual
- Emma Keegan (Dispute Resolution) - Leading Individual
- Ainsley Heffernan (Energy & Natural Resources) - Leading Individual
- Fidelma McManus (Commercial Real Estate and Housing) – Leading Individual
- Maureen Daly (Intellectual property) – Leading Individual
Thank you to all of our clients for their continued support and for choosing us as their trusted legal partners.
To read more on Beauchamps in The Legal 500 EMEA 2023 edition click here.